The National Group is widely recognized as a leading advocate for corporations, small businesses, universities and other organizations which are engaged with, or seek to engage, the Department of Defense as well as lawmakers who oversee DOD’s programs and funding.
The National Group represents large corporations such as Lockheed Martin, Boeing and General Dynamics
to advance and protect major systems and weapons programs through the defense authorization and appropriations bills on Capitol Hill and directly with the Pentagon. Whether salvaging the Seawolf program, maintaining production of the F-16, F-22, F-35 and C-17, funding a hydrological satellite system or establishing long term university research relationships, The National Group has the experience, expertise and contacts to effectively represent both large and small clients to navigate and work with DOD.
We also perform important defense related work for universities, independent research organizations and medical research centers in the areas of:
- University Research (fuel cells, life cycle engineering, remanufacturing, high tech fabrics and apparel)
- Medical Research and Equipment (operating room of the future technology, irritable bowel disease research, core imaging, respiratory biodefense, genomics research)
- Research and Development of Emerging Technologies (robotics, sensors, unmanned aerial vehicles, satellite imaging)
Whether you are a major contractor, a small or medium size manufacturing company, a technology organization, research university or medical center, The National Group is well positioned to help you achieve your goals in the defense arena.
- Lockheed Martin
- General Dynamics
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Philadelphia University
- University of New Mexico
- National Jewish Medical Center
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Palomar Medical Technologies
- Infotonics Technology Center
- McDonnell Douglas
- Electric Boat
- Kistler Aerospace
- University of Hawaii
- Makai Engineering